Skip to main content
- to support the emotional wellbeing, providing an optimal environment where you can explore freely through play, arts and movement.
- to offer a conscious accompaniment that favors personal integrity and social integration.
- to experiment with new and old comprehensive support tools to improve our relationships.
- to promote emotional education of adults, particularly parents, in relation to children.
- to study and disseminate information and documentation on issues related to emotional development through play, arts and thought.
- to create new spaces for reflection and action for emotional development.