- A professional multidisciplinary team to study and disseminate the factors of socio-emotional well-being.
- People who promote greater awareness of our relationships, to build together a healthy environment leading to social equality.
- to support the emotional wellbeing, providing an optimal environment where you can explore freely through play, arts and movement.
- to offer a conscious accompaniment that favors personal integrity and social integration.
- to experiment with new and old comprehensive support tools to improve our relationships.
- to promote emotional education of adults, particularly parents, in relation to children.
- to study and disseminate information and documentation on issues related to emotional development through play, arts and thought.
- to create new spaces for reflection and action for emotional development.
- Facilitation and dissemination
- Socio-emotional education Program
- Information and documentation
- Therapeutic support
Fátima Bermejo Rubio
Play therapist, actress and professional storyteller, with extensive experience in design and implementation of socio-cultural programs.
She worked as a teacher of Theatre and Dramatic play in Madrid, Extremadura and Andalusia. In Cordoba she created her own company, performing for several years, raising awareness of gender-equality, solidarity, peace-education and specific workshops for women’s groups. Degree in Sociology (UCM) and Diploma in Yoga Therapy.
In play therapy, she focuses her interest in the integration of conscious movement and dissemination on the filial play.
Actress, theater director and dramatic author.
Director and teacher of the Escola Municipal de Teatro de Vilalba (2009-2016). Trainer and coordinator of collective creation and theatrical anthropology with groups for children, youth and adults. She directed shows with the theatrical companies ‘3DTrans’ and ‘Amargo sueco’. Dramatic author, she also has experience in children’s theater texts.
Founder of ‘Gaia’ cultural association, coordinator on Mostra de teatro de Vilalba (2011-2017), coordinator of the Festival of performing arts ‘Fóra do Map’ (2017). With experience in several fields of the plastic arts. She has also designed and conducted storytelling workshops, puppet creation and stage design.
As actress, she came from the Escola de Teatro de Narón and was founder of ‘O Aturuxo de Melpómene’ and the company ‘3DTrans’. She works in theater companies such as ‘Teatro do Morcego’ or ‘Femme Fatale’, as well as in audiovisual productions for TVG. She has sung in different choirs and musical groups.
Laura Fernández García
Social educator, specializing in Play Therapy, Emotional Education and Music Therapy.
Extensive experience in communication skills, methods and emotional support for children and counselling for families.
She has worked since 2004 with children, supporting families in difficulty.
She runs training sessions and advice on educational issues in childhood from the perspective of emotional education in schools for parents, families, institutions and schools. Individual intervention focused on girls and boys through play therapy and music therapy.
Berna Rozas Villamayor
Technician in Early Childhood Education with coordination extensive experience with families and specialized training in play therapy .
She has extensive experience in customer service in Galicia and Catalonia.
Since 2013 she is focused on the study of therapeutic play and their clinical practice with children.
Information & documentation